There are plenty of things to do in Branson. With a wide range of outdoor activities, as well as indoor fun available, Branson offers a little something for everyone when they visit. Whether you are a new Branson visitor or a repeat traveler, there’s always something new to do in Branson.
1) Silver Dollar City: Branson’s #1 attraction is home to old-fashioned fun as it is themed as a 1880s style theme park. There are demonstrating craftsmen at the park, delicious food, 40 live shows daily and thrilling rides like WildFire and Outlaw Run to keep your day in Branson filled with fun. Silver Dollar City also features six world-class festivals, so anytime you come there is something different to see and do.
2) Branson Shows: Branson is home to a variety of shows. With more theater seats than Broadway, this town knows how to put on a show. Branson is known for its country music, and at shows like Pierce Arrow, The Duttons, The Presleys, and The Baldknobbers, there are plenty of country tunes to keep audiences entertained. There are a variety of other shows in Branson that don’t feature country music, including The Haygoods, Rankin Brothers, Jonah, Six, and the Acrobats of China. Of course, perennial favorites Yakov Smirnoff, Shoji Tabuchi, Dixie Stampede and Showboat Branson Belle perform throughout the year, offering first class shows right in the heart of Branson.
3) White Water: Branson’s beach within reach is a great place to spend a day while you’re in town. Dive into summer fun on their over 12 acre park which pumps over two million gallons water daily. At White Water there are thrilling water rides like KaPau Plummet, Kalani Towers, Ohana Falls, and Raging River Rapids for the older kids, and a lazy river, splash island, and wave pool for guests wanting to lounge and soak up some sun.
4) Branson Shopping: Branson is a fantastic place to shop because it is home to three outlet malls, the waterfront Branson Landing, and plenty of craft malls to find that unique treasure to call your own. When you visit, make time to go to the various shops at Branson because there is always a deal to be found!
5) Table Rock Lake: Table Rock Lake is a beautiful Branson treasure offering swimming, boating, fishing and amazing scenery. People flock to this lake to enjoy the sights and activities found here. Located just minutes from the heart of Branson, a day at Table Rock Lake provides families with some time to enjoy the great outdoors while also enjoying the amenities of an entertainment town such as Branson.
6) Ride the Ducks: These unique amphibious vehicles provide an entirely different way to see Branson. When you ride on duck, you are treated to a 70 minute tour given by a guide who has some interesting insight into Branson. A total of 30 minutes of your 70 minute tour is spent on Table Rock Lake, cruising and enjoying the splendor of the area. One thing is for sure, when you go to Ride the Ducks you’re in for a quack-tastic sightseeing adventure.
7) Titanic Museum: Spend some time at the Branson Titanic Museum while you visit and you’ll learn all there is to know about this fateful ship. Housed in a massive half-size replica of the original ship, the museum itself is a sight to behold but once you’re inside there is even more to explore. With over 400 artifacts to discover and interactive displays, like touching an iceberg, make the Titanic Museum a must-see attraction in Branson.
8) Shepherd of the Hills: The Shepherd of the Hills complex offers a lot for visitors to see and do. They are home to the Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Drama, the longest running outdoor drama in America. Based on the story written by Harold Bell Wright, Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Drama features life in the Ozark Mountains in the late 1800’s. This story was one of the first things to make Branson’s Ozark Mountains famous and is still one of the more popular shows in town. The complex is also home to Inspiration Tower and they offer a Homestead Tour.
9) Sightseeing: There is a lot to see in Branson. Between the lights of the famous country music boulevard that is Hwy. 76 and the gorgeous Ozark Mountain scenery, you can spend a lot of your time just checking out the sights and enjoying the beautiful surroundings. Be sure to make time to soak it all in and enjoy the beauty that is Branson.
10) Golf in Branson: Branson is home to outstanding golf courses that offer some of the finest courses in the Midwest, if not the country. Whether you’re a novice or a pro player, there’s a course that’ll fit your needs. A few of the courses to choose from include Pointe Royale, Payne Stewart Golf Course, Buffalo Ridge, Top of the Rock Golf Course and LedgeStone Golf Course.