Branson is a holiday shopper’s paradise with three major outlet malls featuring more than 200 name brand shops. Hundreds of area boutique and specialty stores offer one-of-a-kind hand-made heirloom quality gift items. This season, one trip to Branson can fulfill all of your holiday shopping needs.
With so many places to shop in Branson, an Ozarks Shopping Guide can be helpful. The following is an overview of the great shopping found in the Ozarks.
Outlet Malls in Branson
- Tanger Outlet Mall: This outlet mall is home to many name brands, such as Tommy Hilfiger, Liz Claiborne, American Eagle, Gap, Aeropostale, Bath & Body Works, Banana Republic, Nike and more. With 65 name brand shops to choose from, Tanger Outlet makes your holiday shopping easy. The Mall is also located right on Highway 76, creating a convenient location for shoppers who want to experience the rest of Branson.
Helpful Hint: Tanger Mall will be open midnight of Thanksgiving day and will remain open until 9pm Friday, November 23. Coupons for the Tanger Mall are also available. Be sure to check out their after Christmas sales too!
Factory Merchants Mall: This large mall is home to various stores, including Reebok, Nautica, Lane Bryant, Jones New York, Crocs, Famous Footwear, Carter’s, I love Quilt, Pfaltzgraff and more. The over 50 factory shops allow customers to get a bargain when the do their holiday shopping. They are also conveniently located on near several theaters, including Mickey Gilley, The Duttons and The Hughes Brothers.
Helpful Hint: Don’t miss the biggest sale of the year at Factory Merchants Mall. Stores will offer additional savings off their everyday low outlet prices. There will be extended center hours and added savings for early shoppers. For Factory Merchants Mall sales information, click here!
- Factory Shoppes at Branson Meadows: This beautiful mall is home to shops and a movie theater. A few of the shops include Christian Gift Outlet, Golf USA, Hush Puppies, Tool Town USA, Vanity Fair Outlet and more. This mall is also close to the new Branson Mill Village.
Helpful Hint: Print the directory of the mall (click link) to receive FREE VIP coupons. Simply print and present at the Vanity Fair Outlet.
Branson Landing: Your family can discover Branson’s newest “Winter Wonder Landing” at the Branson Landing waterfront, featuring a promenade of trendy specialty shopping and dining establishments, and a brilliant water and fire spectacular that dances to the sounds of the season in the Town Square. A few of the shops located at the Branson Landing include Bass Pro Shop, Belk Department Store, Charlotte Russe, Build-a-Bear, Ann Taylor, Coldwater Creek, Hollister, Cardinals Clubhouse, Journey’s and many, many more. A few of the eateries include Joe’s Crab Shack, Famous Dave’s Barbeque, Cantina Laredo and numerous specialty eateries like It’s A Wrap.Helpful Hint: Visit Santa at Branson Landing. Enjoy the magic of the season by visiting Santa in his very own Christmas Tree House located in Branson Landing’s Town Square. Pictures available. There is also a special Thanksgiving Day concert featuring the Blues Brothers from Legends in Concert and the musicians/singer from Take it to the Limit: A Tribute to the Eagles.
- Branson Mill Craft Village: The Branson Mill is a 60,000 square foot specialty retail shopping center and working craft village combined. It is comprised of 20,000 square feet of retail space including Mountain Man Nut and Fruit Company, The Leather Trading Company and Bandana’s Bar-B-Q Restaurant. The Branson Mill Craft Village is a working craft village with 40,000 square feet devoted to craftsmen demonstrating their skills in glass blowing, leather carving, china painting, oil painting, stained glass, wood carving, silversmith, scrimshaw, pottery, copper colorist, etched glass, custom framing, custom sign making and much much more. In addition to these fine artists demonstrating their skills, there are 150 showrooms of upscale home furnishings, accessories and crafts, with many one-of-a-kind items and best of all it is open to the public at no charge.
Helpful Hint: This craft village is close to Factory Shoppes of Branson Meadows, with easy access to Tanger Outlet Mall and Factory Merchants Mall. The Amish Country Store is right next door and Playtime Pizza (great for Kids) is right across the street.
- Engler Block: With 30 individually-owned shops, the Engler Block offers a whole world of the Ozarks craftsmanship and artistry under one roof. With artisans at work on their creations, Engler Block is more than a collection of stores; It is sight, touch and sound. A few of the shops include Helwig Art Glass, Fall Creek Pottery, Father Time Clocks, O’Neil Stained Glass, Sunrise Leather and more.
- The Grand Village: Enjoy the talent of Thomas Kincade in his Signature Art Gallery and visit Missouri’s largest Christmas Store, Kringles. The scenery is delightful with lovely paths and sparkling fountains all the way up to the restaurants. All of the shops in this complex are unique and offer the best of Branson’s craftsmanship and souvenirs.
Helpful Hint: This village is right next door to the Grand Palace, which is showcasing The Christmas Sounds of Mannheim Steamroller. They also have a unique eatery, the Hard Luck Diner, where singing waiters and waitresses are the special.