– The Sons of the Pioneers are moving to the Baldknobbers Theatre after a successful 10-year tenure at The Shepherd of the Hills Homestead. Sons of the Pioneers will perform matinees at 2pm, while The Baldknobbers will retain their 8pm showtime.
– The Haygoods are moving from the RFD-TV Theater to join the stellar line-up at Clay Cooper Theatre.
– Clay Cooper Theatre is also hosting a new show next summer – Chris Perondi’s Stunt Dog Experience.
– The Rankin Brothers are taking their show to the Yakov Smirnoff Theater, after performing the last season at Clay Cooper Theatre.
– Liverpool Legends is returning to their original Branson home, the Caravelle Theatre, and have plans to refurbish the theater as a yellow submarine. Their show in 2014 will also celebrate the 50th anniversary of The Beatles’ appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show.
– The Magnificent Variety Show will move from the God and Country Theater to the newly renamed Hamner Variety Theatre.
– The Hamner Variety Theatre will also feature a new show – The Hamners Unbelievable Variety Show – as Jim Barber departed the show after this last season.
– Sight and Sound Theatre is welcoming Jonah in 2014, after hosting a successful run of both Noah and Joseph.
– Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers will appear at the Starlight Theatre.
– Kings’ Castle Theatre is replacing The Twelve Irish Tenors with another Ireland-inspired show – Dublin’s Irish Tenors featuring The Celtic Ladies.
– Buck Trent will perform his morning show at the Baldknobbers Theatre.
– Barry Williams brings his “70s Music Celebration” to the Hughes Brothers Theatre.
I’ll update you on what’s next for Branson MO shows and additional show theater relocations as the details are released.
|Interested in learning more about Branson Shows?|
|Read More »|
|Ashley is Reserve Direct’s travel expert, visiting Branson to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know. Before you pack your bags, get the latest scoop on Branson vacations from Ashley.|
Book your spot on one of the many cave tours in Branson, MO. Explore the wonder of these natural phenomenon…
When you need a break from the Ozarks, visit the best indoor activities in Branson. From rock climbing walls to…