Fiddlers and fiddle fans will flock to Branson, Missouri for the 27th Annual Branson Fiddle Festival and Mid-American Fiddlers Championship. The festival, scheduled for August 29-30, 2015, features competitions in various categories and for a range of ages. Plus, for the first time ever, the Branson Fiddle Festival will be held at the Grand Country Music Hall.
Saturday morning the real fun begins with the Mid-America Fiddle Competition. Featuring six different divisions of competition with awards and opportunity to advance to Finals. The competition begins at 9am.
- Pee-Wee (10 and under): 6 places awarded ($15 – $100)
- Junior (11 – 16): 6 places advance to Finals.
- Accompanist: 5 places awarded ($50 – $300)
- Senior (60 & over): 3 places awarded ($100 – $300)
- Adult (17 – 59): 5 places advance to Finals.
- Open: 6 places advance to Finals.
On Sunday, August 30, from 1pm-5pm, watch the Mid-America Finals and Championship.
Division Finals Include:
- Junior (10 – 16): 6 places awarded ($50 – $400)
- Adult (17 – 60): 5 places awarded ($100 – $600)
- Open: 6 places awarded ($100 – $800)
Top 3 advance to Round Robin. Round Robin Competition for Championship. Mid-America Fiddle Champion awarded $1,000 & Belt Buckle.
General theatre seating for the event is $10.00 per person each day.
Ashley is Reserve Direct’s travel expert, visiting Orlando to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand-travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know.