Mid-America Fiddler’s Championship divisions include:
- Pee Wee (ages 9 and under)
- Junior (ages 10 through 16)
- Senior (ages 60 and over)
- Accompanist and Open (ages 17 – 60)
The grand prize winner will take home $1,000 with the other winners taking home prizes $25, $75, $100 and $125 in the Pee Wee division, $50, $100, $125 and $200 for Juniors, $100, $200 and $250 for seniors, $100, $200, $300 and $400 for Accompanist and $150, $300, $500 and $700 in the open division.
- PeeWee: 9:00am
- Juniors: 10:45am
- Announcement of Junior and Pee Wee Winners: 1:30pm
- Seniors: 1:45pm
- Accompanist Division: 2:15pm
- Open Division: 3:45pm
- Announcement of Senior and Accompanist Winners: 5:45pm
- Round Robin Finals: 6:00pm
- Announcement of Grand Prize Winner: 7:00pm
Throughout the day, festival activities will be located on Commercial Street, in front of the theater. Outdoor events and things to do include craft vendors, a critter meet and greet hosted by the Promised Land Zoo, balloon artists, carnival games, jugglers, strolling entertainment and live music. Delicious food will also be served, with pulled pork, buttery corn on the cob and brats some of the signature items.
Put on your toe-tappin’ boots and make plans to attend the Branson Fiddle Festival. It’s old-fashioned fun for the whole family.
|Find out more about August events in Branson »|
|Ashley is Reserve Direct’s travel expert, visiting Branson to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand-travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know.|