1) Take advantage of the Gas Buster Discount Card available through the Branson Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce. Between June 1 and Aug. 31, 2011, the Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce and CVB will give a Gas Buster discount card to anyone who presents a valid drivers’ license and a minimum of $40 in gas receipts incurred within 48 hours of their arrival at the Chamber’s Welcome Center, located at the intersection of U.S. Highway 65 and Missouri Highway 248 in Branson.The Gas Buster Card offers discounts on everything from lodging to shopping to food, so be sure to pick one up. There are several participating sponsors of the Branson Gas Buster Program, and full details regarding the program are available.
2) Cut corners by cutting into Branson Restaurant Coupons. They are a great way to save money on shopping and food, and are easily obtained. Dining Coupons for restaurants such as Golden Corral, Outback Steak & Oyster Bar, Moon River Grill, Shorty Small’s, Landry’s and the Grand Country Buffet offer great discounts. There are plenty of other restaurant coupons for Branson too!
3) Shopping coupons for Branson shops are available, with coupon books offered for both the Tanger Outlet and Factory Merchants Mall. Plus, be sure to visit the Tanger Outlet Mall website for promotional sales and coupons for additional savings.
4) Even more fun can be had at the Branson Landing by acquiring a Passport full of deals. Their Branson Landing Passport savings book can be obtained from these distributors or by printing this Branson Landing voucher and presenting it at the Landing Management Office.
5) Branson Hotels are also accommodating visitors by offering great Branson hotel discounts. There are several wallet-friendly yet quality properties to choose from, including the AmazInn & Suites, Branson Towers, Gazebo Inn, Quality Inn on the Strip and Rosebud Inn. These lodging choices make it easy to still get in on all the fantastic Branson entertainment and activities while also providing a nice place to stay at night.
6) The Direct Deals page on ReserveBranson.com offers discount Branson tickets on a number of Branson Shows and Branson Attractions. A few of the shows with cheap Branson ticket prices include the Hamner Barber Variety Show, Kirby VanBurch, Acrobats of China, Haygoods, and Silver Dollar City.
7) Branson Packages are another one of the great ways to save money in Branson. On ReserveBranson.com there are packages for Branson offering shows such as Sight and Sound’s Noah the Musical, The Presley’s and Dixie Stampede to name a few. Plus, there are great money saving deals on Silver Dollar City Packages, where packages can include all of Silver Dollar Cities properties, including White Water. These packages can save 20% on your total price, so be sure to take advantage of them.
8) There are plenty of Free Things to Do in Branson. Spend the day at Table Rock Lake, hike a scenic trail or go to a free Branson museum. Families can find several activities in Branson that take advantage of Branson’s outdoor appeal, so be sure to check out all the Free Branson activities available.
9) Cheap Gas in Missouri is one of the best reasons to travel to Branson. Missouri has the cheapest gas in the nation right now, and as any traveler knows, that’s a great bonus. Gas in Branson is still under $4 a gallon, with an average price of $3.50. So, pack up your things and gas up your car, because the open road to Branson leads to the cheapest gas anywhere.