White Water Branson has been named one of the Best United States Water Parks in 10Best’s 2013 Reader’s Choice Awards. Americans love their water parks, including indoor and outdoor park options, and in the heart of the Midwest White Water continues to wow fans with its tropical atmosphere and thrilling attractions. Placing no. 9 on the list, White Water is indeed a water park fan favorite.
- Bermuda Triangle – Extremely intense covered dark tube slide, riders flow through a long stretch of slide, riding on an inner tube.
- Pipeline Plunge – Plunge down this fast and furious slide on a twisting and turning race to the finish! Prepare for a splash-landing and emerge water-soaked in the pool below to determine the winner.
- Raging River Rapids – It’s a race to the water between two 200-foot slides that plunge to the finish.
- Kalani Towers – A 7.5 story, 6-lane, multi-level thrill slide lets you choose your thrill! Freefall 75 feet down the 300-foot long drop slides as you body surf at speeds over 40 mph! Or earn speed-demon status when you race your family and friends on the 4-lane multi-drop mat racing slides, traveling over 25 mph and 312 feet to the finish line.
- Surf’s Up Wave Pool – This gargantuan pool holds 500,000 gallons of water for your whole family to float, swim and play in! But beware, when the bell rings, 4 foot waves erupt sending everyone scrambling to tube or body surf the breakers at Surf’s Up Wave Pool!
- Aloha River (Formerly “Lazy River”) – A large interactive pool, with a stream traveling up to 5 miles per hour while passengers float on provided inner tubes.
- Ohana Falls – Everyone in your group can ride together on this large raft adventure, careening around corners, experiencing dips and drops, twisting and turning on your water-filled journey to the bottom.