The Titanic Museum Branson presents a variety of events throughout the year, creating new and exciting ways to experience this amazing attraction.
Take a look at what they have in store for 2013:
- February: Sweetheart Month
- March 2-3: Girl Scout Days
- March 17-23: Titanic Authors Week – A compilation of the Titanic Museum’s 10 favorite adult and young adult author
- April 28: Titanic high teas with Molly Brown’s great granddaughter
- May 6-10: Teacher Appreciation Week
- June 15-16: Father’s Day Bass Pro Boat Show
- August 10: Kids Discovery Day at the Titanic Outdoor Event Area
- September 27: Night at the Museum Sleepover Event
- October 5: Young Christian’s Concert on the bow of the ship. Abandon Kansas will perform from 8pm-10pm
- November and December: Holidays at the Titanic Museum with the Christmas Titanic Fairy Princess
The Titanic Museum Attraction is also opening a new gallery in 2013. The new gallery – Discover the Children of Titanic – will put the spotlight on Titanic’s littlest heroes and tell the story of what these children saw, heard and felt from the moment they boarded the ship.