There are plenty of things to do in Branson. With a wide range of outdoor activities, as well as indoor fun available, Branson offers a little something for everyone when they visit. Whether you are a new Branson visitor or a repeat traveler, there’s always something new to do in Branson.
2) Branson Shows: Branson is home to a variety of shows. With more theater seats than Broadway, this town knows how to put on a show. Branson is known for its country music, and at shows like Pierce Arrow, The Duttons, The Presleys, and The Baldknobbers, there are plenty of country tunes to keep audiences entertained. There are a variety of other shows in Branson that don’t feature country music, including The Haygoods, Rankin Brothers, Jonah, Six, and the Acrobats of China. Of course, perennial favorites Yakov Smirnoff, Shoji Tabuchi, Dixie Stampede and Showboat Branson Belle perform throughout the year, offering first class shows right in the heart of Branson.
4) Branson Shopping: Branson is a fantastic place to shop because it is home to three outlet malls, the waterfront Branson Landing, and plenty of craft malls to find that unique treasure to call your own. When you visit, make time to go to the various shops at Branson because there is always a deal to be found!
6) Ride the Ducks: These unique amphibious vehicles provide an entirely different way to see Branson. When you ride on duck, you are treated to a 70 minute tour given by a guide who has some interesting insight into Branson. A total of 30 minutes of your 70 minute tour is spent on Table Rock Lake, cruising and enjoying the splendor of the area. One thing is for sure, when you go to Ride the Ducks you’re in for a quack-tastic sightseeing adventure.
8) Shepherd of the Hills: The Shepherd of the Hills complex offers a lot for visitors to see and do. They are home to the Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Drama, the longest running outdoor drama in America. Based on the story written by Harold Bell Wright, Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Drama features life in the Ozark Mountains in the late 1800’s. This story was one of the first things to make Branson’s Ozark Mountains famous and is still one of the more popular shows in town. The complex is also home to Inspiration Tower and they offer a Homestead Tour.
10) Golf in Branson: Branson is home to outstanding golf courses that offer some of the finest courses in the Midwest, if not the country. Whether you’re a novice or a pro player, there’s a course that’ll fit your needs. A few of the courses to choose from include Pointe Royale, Payne Stewart Golf Course, Buffalo Ridge, Top of the Rock Golf Course and LedgeStone Golf Course.
Join Branson, Missouri in honoring our nation’s heroes during Branson Veterans Week, America’s largest veterans celebration.
Will you be in Branson Thanksgiving Day? If so, use this handy guide to find a place to feast and…
Silver Dollar City Old Time Christmas features over 5 million lights, 1,000 Christmas trees, Broadway-style shows, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer…
Headed to Branson soon? Put these Silver Dollar City tips to use and you’re guaranteed a good time at the…