Have you ever looked to the sky and thought of surfing the clouds? If so, Branson has an all-new attraction that is perfect for you – the Sky Surfer. Located on the famous stretch of road known as “The Strip,” the Sky Surfer is directly across from the World’s Largest Toy Museum. The attraction promises to be one of the most thrilling rides to hit the Branson scene in some time.
Sky Surfer officially opened on February 17 and is already attracting a lot of attention. You may find yourself asking what exactly the Sky Surfer is. It is the very first motorized, computer controlled zipline ride in the world. There are three ways to ride the Sky Surfer:
· Standing Up: The best position to surf the sky.
· Sitting Down: Take yourself on a magic carpet ride.
· Lying Face Down: Fly like a super hero!
The requirements to Sky Surf include:
· Weight of 275 pounds max.
· Minimum height requirement of 42 inches.
· Pregnant women or those with heart problems are not allowed to ride.
· All ages 5 and up are allowed to ride.
Add Sky Surfing to your next Branson vacation. It’ll give you a whole new way to see the Ozarks!