Are you ready to spring into fun at Silver Dollar City? If so, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of Family Spring Break Days, scheduled for select days March 14-30, 2014. It’s the perfect time to spend some much needed quality time with the family and, with Silver Dollar City vacation packages, you’ll get a great deal on your getaway.
- Southern Gospel trio Lineage of David: March 14-16
- Magic, comedy and more from the Master of Variety, Mike Bliss: March 14-16, 19-21 & 27-30
- The Berry Brothers Country Variety Show: March 19-23
- Lindley Creek presents toe-tapping bluegrass & gospel: March 19-23 and 27, 28 & 30
- Swing St. Louis takes the stage with Big Band era songs, dance & costumes: March 22-23
- Christian music from The Goulds: March 27, 28 & 30
Spring Break at Silver Dollar City is the place to be for entertainment, thrilling rides and amazing attractions. Take a ride on the daring Outlaw Run Coaster, soar above the hills on WildFire, PowderKeg and The Giant Barn Swing. Then, take a spin on the 10 family rides of The Grand Exposition. There’s so much more to do, too! One o Two Day tickets to Silver Dollar City are available, so you can choose exactly how much fun you want to have! Plus, other attractions like Dixie Stampede add even more fun to your stay. Customize your visit to include your favorite Branson attractions today.
|Find out more about events in Branson this March.|
|Read More »|
|Ashley is Reserve Direct’s travel expert, visiting Branson to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know. Before you pack your bags, get the latest scoop on Branson vacations from Ashley.|