The magic of the holidays is on full display at Silver Dollar City during an Old Time Christmas. Visiting the Branson theme park is a tradition for many during the holiday season, which is all the more reason why it was recently voted one of the Top 10 Best Public Lights Displays. Silver Dollar City was chosen by a USA Today 10 Best Reader’s Choice poll.
The full list of winners includes:
1) Festival of Lights – Mission Inn Hotel & Spa
2) Nights of Lights – Downtown St. Augustine
3) Holiday Festival of Lights – James Island
4) Holiday Lights Show – Coeur d’Alene Resort
5) Fantasy in Lights – Callaway Gardens
6) Magic Christmas in Lights – Bellingrath Gardens
7) Christmas on Main Street – Silver Dollar City
8) Dominion Garden of Lights-Norfolk Botanical Garden
9) Garden Lights – Atlanta Botanical Garden
10) Legendary Lights of Clifton Mill – Clifton Mill
The over five million bright lights of Silver Dollar City Branson made it an easy choice. Christmas on Main Street, which is highlighted by a five-story special effects Christmas tree covered in 350,000 LED lights, is a magical spectacle. The lights dance in unison to holiday music, along with lights strung on nearby storefronts and trees. Of course, the entire park is adorned with twinkling lights and larger-than-life displays. Visit before the festival ends on December 30, 2014. Silver Dollar City tickets are on sale now.
Ashley is Reserve Direct’s travel expert, visiting Branson to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand-travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know.