Silver Dollar City is hosting their first ever Independence Day celebration in 2012. Join them as they honor American with a full day of special events of July 4th, from 9:30am to 10pm.
The park will present a special patriotic opening ceremony by Missouri State University’s 20-member instrumental ensemble, Brass N Sass. Bald eagle presentations and fun, all-American activities on the Square include a checker contest, a dunk tank and an ice cream social starting at 7pm. Plus, all of the Silver Dollar City’s thrilling rides and attractions will be open for guest enjoyment.
- $2 Floats at Hannah’s Ice Cream Factory
- $1 Ice-Cream Sandwiches & Bars on the Square
- $2.50 Soft Frozen Taste Sensations on the Square
- Buy one, get one free Ice-Cream Cones at Aunt Polly’s
- $5 1/4 Burgers & Fries at Lumbercamp, Wagon Works Grill & Lady Liberty Dining Pavilion
- 25% off Skillets at Buckshot Annie’s, Hatfield’s Tater Patch & Lumbercamp
- $4 Funnel Cakes on the Square as well as at Flossie’s Fried Fancies, Wilson’s Farmer’s Market & Echo Hollow® Amphitheatre