Silver Dollar City welcomes hundreds of visiting craftsmen during National Harvest Festival, scheduled for September 13 through October 27, 2012. Purchase your Silver Dollar City tickets today to enjoy the salute to the American cowboy in Branson, Missouri. All-new shows, craftsmen, western musicians and delicious food make this National Harvest Festival one not too miss.
Highlights of Silver Dollar City’s National Harvest Festival:
- New Western Stunt Show featuring professional stunt men and women
- Over 125 visiting craftsmen from around the country demonstrating their art
- Western star and water color artist Buck Taylor returns
- Best of Missouri Hands juried artists special showcase
- Western Musicians
- Cowboy Poets
- Wild Mustangs
- Trick Horse Stunts, Trick Roping and Bull Whip Demonstrations
- Barn Dance
Silver Dollar City’s Culinary & Craft School will be open during the festival as well.
Purchase a money-saving Silver Dollar City vacation package today to enjoy the 2012 National Harvest Festival.