from Holy Land Tour
Located in Eureka Springs on the Great Passion Play campus 48 miles South of Branson, MO, The Holy Land Tour allows you to step back in time and experience the people of the Bible first-hand in the Holy Land Tour in this interactive experience.
The Holy Land Tour is open on the same days as performances of The Great Passion Play from 12:00 pm until the last tour at 4:30 pm (12:00 pm to 4:00 pm after Labor Day). Located in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Tours are given by a single guide on days the play is not performed. This happens throughout the year at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm except for Sundays and holidays.
The Holy Land Tour provides visitors of all ages with the unique opportunity to experience the people, culture, and history of the ancient Middle East. On this approximately 2 to 2.5-hour interactive Biblical teaching tour, you will explore the ancient Middle-Eastern culture in which Jesus was raised and will meet characters from the time of Moses to the time of Christ.
Everyone in your group will enjoy the educational and inspirational experience of the Holy Land Tour on our comfortable bus. As you tour through the New Holy Land, your Guide will explain each exhibit and will stop along the way to allow you to meet Biblical characters who will help you understand the living history of the scriptures.
Each of the individual exhibits in the Holy Land Tour has been researched for historical accuracy and have been recreated as authentically as possible. Some stops on the Holy Land Tour include:
- Speaking with a “Levitical Priest” in the full-scale replica of Moses'
- Tabernacle in the Wilderness
- Visiting a replica of a first century Inn typical of the type where Mary and Joseph may have asked for shelter
- A first-century stable typical of where Jesus was born
- Walking beside the "Sea of Galilee" with Simon Peter as he speaks of his last days with Jesus
- Visiting the upper room where Jesus and his disciples feasted for the Last Supper